🤝 Enable third party access in MyIR.
Your account may have third party access disabled. You first need to enable third-party access in your MyIR web portal so that we can login and access your account from our end.
📃 How to enable third party access
- Login to MyIR using https://www.ird.govt.nz/
- On the top of the screen (top right if using desktop OR top left if using a mobile) click on "Manage my profile"
- Click on the tab "I want to..."
- Click on "Manage third party access"
- Make sure allowed is set to true.
- Let us know once completed.
While we have made every attempt ensure that the information on this website is accurate, it should NOT act as a substitute for professional advice. Do not act solely based on this information alone. Always consult a professional such as a tax agent and or tax advisor of Tax Matterz based in Auckland, New Zealand (formerly Tax Matters) as each situation and circumstance may vary. Read our disclaimer here.